General Terms and Conditions
- Participants of the event are exhibitors / manufacturers, co-exhibitors and visitors.
- An exhibitor/manufacturer is anyone who registers to participate in the event with their own stand, their own staff and their own offer.
- Co-exhibitors are those who appear at the stand of an exhibitor/manufacturer with their own staff and their own range. These include e.g. B. also group companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies or additionally represented companies that have close economic or organizational ties to the exhibitor / manufacturer. However, anyone who has goods or services offered by the exhibitor/manufacturer at the exhibitor’s/manufacturer’s stand without their own staff is also a co-exhibitor.
- A visitor is anyone who visits the event without being an exhibitor/manufacturer or co-exhibitor.
C. Registration, conclusion of contract
- Exhibitors/manufacturers and co-exhibitors must be registered by the exhibitor/manufacturer. Registrations must be sent to Jets & Props in writing, by fax or by email using the registration form. The registration takes place under recognition of the general terms and conditions, the price lists, the articles of association and the trade fair regulations of Jets & Props.
- The inclusion of a co-exhibitor requires written information in the application, stating their full name, legal form, address and a contact person. The contractual partner of Jets & Props is exclusively the exhibitor. Unregistered co-exhibitors may not exhibit on the exhibitor’s/manufacturer’s stand area. Jets & Props is entitled to refuse the admission of exhibitors/manufacturers and/or co-exhibitors if personal reasons make admission seem unreasonable. The exhibitor/manufacturer is always liable for compliance with the obligations of the co-exhibitor(s) as joint and several debtors.
- If several exhibitors/manufacturers want to rent a stand area together, they must authorize one of them in the application to make and accept all declarations from and in connection with this contractual relationship with effect for and against them. They are jointly and severally liable for all claims arising from this contractual relationship.
- The registration represents a contract offer; the sending does not justify a claim for admission. The registration is also free of any additional comments or conditions within the meaning of § 158 BGB. Should something of this kind nevertheless take place, it will have no legal effect for Jets & Props.
- The contract for participation comes about through the admission as acceptance of the contract offer by Jets & Props.
D. Visitor Tickets
- Jets & Props sells tickets to visitors solely in its own name and for its own account. Contractual relationships are established exclusively between the visitor and Jets & Props. These general terms and conditions, the price lists, the articles of association and the trade fair regulations are included in these contractual relationships.
- Online tickets are paid for with the available means of payment. The account for the payment method used will be debited after the payment process has been completed. The online ticket is available immediately after personalization. Online tickets are personal, non-transferable and non-refundable tickets only. Tickets may not be altered or copied.
- The validity of the ticket is checked electronically. In the event of duplicates or fraudulent activity (resulting in reporting to the authorities), Jets & Props reserves the right to reject any ticket with a refund of the price to the rightful owner.
- With the purchase of tickets, the buyers of tickets accept the safety, access and other implementation regulations of Jets & Props. Tickets may only be purchased from the official website and on site at the box office. Furthermore, the buyers of tickets acknowledge that in the event of non-compliance with such regulations, exclusion from the event without compensation is possible.
- The following applies to advance ticket sales Right of withdrawal JetPower Event GmbH, Burgwaldring 15, 86697 Oberhausen Tel.: +49 (0)84 31 / 43 280 – 10, Fax: +49 (0)84 31 / 43 280 – 49 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org expressly points out to the following: The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts: According to § 312g para. 2 No. 9 BGB, unless otherwise agreed, there is no right of cancellation for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision. According to this, a right of withdrawal is also excluded for contracts that deal with the sale of tickets for scheduled leisure events.
E. Approval, Approved Items
- Jets & Props notifies the exhibitor/manufacturer of the acceptance of their offer through admission and the stand allocation in writing, by telex or in electronic form. Complaints by the exhibitor/manufacturer must be reported to Jets & Props in writing within eight calendar days of receipt. If the admission deviates from the registration of the exhibitor/manufacturer, the contract is concluded in accordance with the admission unless the exhibitor/manufacturer objects in writing within three calendar days of receipt. An agreement must then be reached immediately between Jets & Props and the exhibitor/manufacturer.
- Jets & Props can exclude individual exhibitors/manufacturers from participation for objectively justifiable reasons, in particular if the available space is not sufficient, and, if it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the event, restrict the event to certain groups of exhibitors/manufacturers . Jets & Props is also entitled to restrict the registered exhibits and to change the registered area. The exhibitors/manufacturers may only present, offer, demonstrate or accept orders for the exhibits specified in the confirmation of admission and at the place specified therein. Objects that are not permitted can be removed by Jets & Props at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer, in the event of imminent danger even without prior warning. Goods or services whose use, possession or use is not permitted in Germany must be labeled clearly and legibly in German.
- Exhibitors/manufacturers must be fully authorized to dispose of the registered exhibits; possibly the required official permits and approvals must be available. Descriptions and prospectuses of the exhibits to be exhibited or the services to be presented must be submitted to Jets & Props upon request.
- Jets & Props carries out the placement independently, taking into account the available space. Positioning requests by the exhibitor/manufacturer are non-binding and will only be considered where possible. The chronological order of receipt of the registration is not decisive for the placement.
- The allocation of a stand type that deviates from the registration (e.g. row stand instead of corner stand) does not entitle the holder to withdraw.
- Even after admission, Jets & Props is authorized to move the stand within the premises to an appropriate and reasonable extent, without this giving the right to withdraw from the participation or to reduce the participation costs.
G. Unauthorized transfer of stand spaceExchanging the allocated stand space with another exhibitor/manufacturer and transferring or subletting it in part or in full to third parties is not permitted without the consent of Jets & Props.
H. Fees, Payment Terms and Conditions
- The amount of the participation costs results from the registration form and the order confirmation. The amount will be invoiced to the exhibitor/manufacturer by Jets & Props. Complaints about the invoice can only be considered if they are received by Jets & Props in writing within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Jets & Props is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment or security for expected additional payments, such as for energy consumption or other services.
- The invoice amount is to be paid without deduction after receipt of the invoice within the due date specified in the invoice.
- Jets & Props is entitled to make the occupation of the stand area and the handing over of the exhibitor/manufacturer passes dependent on the prior, full and punctual payment of the invoice.
- All invoice amounts are to be transferred to the account specified in the invoice without any deductions, stating the customer and invoice number, free of charges and in euros. If the exhibitor/manufacturer does not meet their payment obligations on time, Jets & Props reserves the right to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect after setting a reasonable grace period of 1 week.
- If an exhibitor/manufacturer does not meet their payment obligations, Jets & Props is entitled to exclude the exhibitor/manufacturer from future events.
- All fees and payments mentioned in the registration and in these General Terms and Conditions are exclusive of VAT at the applicable statutory rate, unless otherwise provided by law.
- If an invoice is issued to a third party at the request of the exhibitor/manufacturer after it has been issued, the exhibitor/manufacturer remains the debtor.
I. Exhibitor’s non-participation
- Approval takes place upon receipt of the order confirmation.
- Until admission is granted, the exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor may cancel participation free of charge – this must be in writing to be effective.
- If participation by the exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor – this must be in writing to be effective – after approval by 31.07. of the event year is cancelled, the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor is obliged to pay 20% of the invoice amount.
- If participation by the exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor – this must be in writing to be effective – after approval and after 01.08. of the respective event year is canceled by the start of the event at the latest, the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor is obliged to pay the full invoice amount.
- The non-participation of the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor despite being admitted does not release him from his contractual obligations. In particular, he remains obliged to pay the contractually owed fees. Jets & Props is not obliged to accept a substitute exhibitor provided by the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor. In the event that the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor does not take part, Jets & Props is entitled to allocate the unused stand space to someone else or to arrange the stand allocation differently in order to ensure a cohesive appearance of the event.
- The exhibitor/manufacturer will also not be released from paying the participation fee if the allocated stand space is rented to someone else, but the total space available for the event cannot be fully rented.
J. Cancellation by JetPower, relocation and change in the duration of the event
- Jets & Props is entitled to cancel the event for good cause, to change the location and/or time, to change the duration, or – if the spatial conditions, official orders or other serious circumstances require this – to relocate the exhibitor’s / manufacturer’s stand area and / or change their dimensions. A change in location or time or any other change becomes part of the contract when the exhibitor/manufacturer is notified.
- In this case, the exhibitor/manufacturer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving notification of the change. Claims for damages against Jets & Props are excluded, unless the change is based on grossly negligent or intentional action by Jets & Props or its vicarious agents.
- In cases of force majeure or official orders that prevent Jets & Props from fulfilling its obligations in whole or in part, the exhibitor / manufacturer refunds the net stand rent less 30 percent administration fee. In this case, the exhibitor/manufacturer is not entitled to any further compensation. Jets & Props must inform the exhibitor/manufacturer of this immediately, unless he is also prevented from doing so by a case of force majeure.
- The impossibility of an adequate supply of supplies, such as electricity, heating, etc., as well as strikes and lockouts are equivalent to a case of force majeure – unless they are of short-term duration or are the fault of Jets & Props. If the event is canceled due to force majeure, Jets & Props is entitled to charge the exhibitor/manufacturer for the services rendered up to that point in time, the amount of which he determines at his reasonable discretion (§ 315 BGB), unless Jets & Props Props is responsible for the cancellation of the event.
- Should Jets & Props be able to carry out the event that has been canceled due to force majeure at a later date, the exhibitor/manufacturer must be informed of this. The exhibitor/manufacturer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of this notification. Claims for damages against Jets & Props are excluded in this case, unless the relocation is due to grossly negligent or intentional action by Jets & Props or its vicarious agents.
- If Jets & Props has to shorten an event that has started due to force majeure or other reasons for which it is not responsible, the exhibitor/manufacturer has no right to full or partial repayment or waiver of the participation fee.
K. Stand construction, equipment and design
- All stand and other event areas are measured and marked by Jets & Props. In case of doubt, Jets & Props has a right of determination (§ 315 BGB).
- The exhibitor/manufacturer is obliged to set up a trade fair or exhibition stand (stand) on the rented stand space and to occupy it appropriately in good time before the event. If the stand is not occupied in time, Jets & Props can terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect. At the request of the exhibitor/manufacturer, Jets & Props can grant earlier assembly or extended dismantling times in writing if local conditions permit.
- Exhibits, stand equipment and/or items that were not mentioned in the registration or that have an unreasonable degree of disruption or nuisance due to their appearance, smell, lack of cleanliness, noise or other properties with regard to the smooth running of the event, or which in any other way are considered to be prove unsuitable must be removed immediately upon request by Jets & Props. If they are not removed immediately, Jets & Props can have them removed at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer and/or terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
- The exhibitor / manufacturer is responsible for the design and equipment of the stand. However, the specific criteria of the event must be taken into account.
- The name or the full and correct company name and the address or registered office of the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor must be made clearly visible by means of stand lettering. Jets & Props must be informed of companies commissioned with the design or construction.
- The stand must be properly equipped and manned by competent personnel for the entire duration of the event during the specified opening times.
- If a stand does not correspond to the relevant specifications in terms of its design and/or equipment, Jets & Props can demand that the stand be changed accordingly by the exhibitor/manufacturer at his expense. If this request is not met immediately, Jets & Props is entitled to effect a change at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer or to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
- The exhibitor/manufacturer is not entitled to remove exhibits from the stand area or to start dismantling the stand before the end of the event and the dismantling times. The dismantling and restoration of the original condition must be completed by 6:00 p.m. on the Monday following the event weekend at the latest.
- Exceeding the specified height and side limits for the stands, the exhibition of particularly heavy exhibits, foundations or special devices requires the approval of Jets & Props.
- Jets & Props accepts no responsibility whatsoever for items or goods left by the exhibitor/manufacturer at the event site, including those sold to a third party during the event.
- Jets & Props is entitled to charge a reasonable storage fee for goods that are not dismantled and removed on time. He is also entitled to have the goods removed and stored immediately at the expense and risk of the exhibitor/manufacturer.
L. Advertising, Booth Activities
- The above statements apply analogously to advertising spaces and measures of any kind.
- Advertising of all kinds is only permitted within the exhibition stand for the exhibitor’s/manufacturer’s/co-exhibitor’s own company and only for the products manufactured or sold by the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor, provided these are registered and approved.
- Loudspeaker advertising and other sound reinforcement measures and image, film, video or computer presentations or other measures associated with emissions that are not entirely insignificant require the written consent of Jets & Props. The same applies to the use of other devices and facilities that are intended to achieve an increased advertising effect in a visual and/or acoustic manner. This applies accordingly if the presentation of exhibits generates noise or other emissions or is annoying.
- Jets & Props is entitled to prevent unauthorized measures of the aforementioned type at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer without resorting to judicial or police assistance and to eliminate them themselves or have them eliminated. Permissions that have already been granted can be restricted or revoked in the interest of maintaining orderly event operations, provided that no other remedy is possible.
- If music is played back, it is up to the exhibitor/manufacturer to obtain the relevant performance permit and to bear the associated fees.
- Carrying or driving around advertising media on the event site and distributing printed matter and samples outside the stand are only permitted with the express written permission of Jets & Props. Addressing and questioning visitors outside the stand is strictly prohibited. In the event of a violation, Jets & Props is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
- Political advertising and/or political statements are not permitted. In the case of political statements or political advertising that is likely to disturb the peace at the event or public order, Jets & Props is entitled, but not obliged, to demand that the measures be omitted and any objects removed. In the event of non-compliance with the request, Jets & Props is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
M. Exhibitor passes, visitor admission controls
- Each exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor will receive passes for their stand on the day of arrival in the trade fair office at the event location, which entitle them to free entry. The inclusion of other exhibitors is possible. Additional passes can be requested from Jets & Props for a fee.
- The passes are intended exclusively for stand personnel and may not be passed on to third parties.
- In the event of non-compliance with the request, Jets & Props is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
- Random checks of persons and bags will be carried out at the entrances to the event site. Weapons of any kind (firearms, impact weapons or stabbing weapons) or other dangerous objects will be confiscated or taken into custody.
N. Security, cleaning, garbage disposal
- The exhibitor/manufacturer alone is responsible for guarding and supervising the stand during the daily opening times, including set-up and dismantling times. Jets & Props will provide general surveillance of the event site outside of the above times. Jets & Props does not provide services for care, safekeeping or other safeguarding of the interests of the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor.
- Jets & Props will provide general cleaning of the venue. The exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor is responsible for cleaning the stand and the stand area. It must be completed each day before the event opens. The use of your own cleaning staff is only permitted one hour before and after the daily opening hours of the respective event.
- If the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor has left rubbish or other objects behind after clearing the stand area, Jets & Props is entitled to dispose of it at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor after the end of dismantling without prior warning.
O. Photographs and other image recordings, consent
- Commercial image recordings of any kind, in particular photography and film, video and other image recordings, are only permitted within the event site to persons who have been approved for this purpose by Jets & Props and who have a valid ID issued by Jets & Props. Still shots that are to be taken outside of daily opening hours and require special lighting require prior approval from Jets & Props. The resulting costs will be borne by the exhibitor/manufacturer.
- Jets & Props and – with the consent of Jets & Props – press, radio and television are entitled to take photographs, drawings as well as sound, film, video and other image recordings of the event, the exhibition structures and stands and the exhibited items leave and use it free of charge for advertising or press releases.
- The participants in the event hereby declare their consent to the creation of photographs of themselves as part of the Jets & Props event and to the use and publication of such images for the purpose of public reporting on this event.
P. Legislation, Intellectual Property
- The exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor is obliged to observe all relevant statutory and official regulations, including those of a labor and commercial nature, environmental, fire protection and accident prevention regulations. He will constantly monitor compliance by the people he employs at the event, the other participants commissioned and registered by him and other vicarious agents and will intervene in the event of a violation and / or inform Jets & Props of the violations. The exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor is responsible for compliance by persons employed or commissioned by him at the event and the other participants he has registered.
- Obtaining trade and health police or other official permits or permits is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor. The same applies to the observance and safeguarding of copyright or other industrial property rights to the exhibits and services of third parties.
- In the event of proven infringements of property rights for which the exhibitor/manufacturer/co-exhibitor is responsible, Jets & Props is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect.
Q. House rules, smoking ban
- During the event, the exhibitor submits to Jets & Props’ domiciliary rights on the entire site. The instructions of the employees at Jets & Props, who identify themselves with an ID card, must be followed.
- The length of stay for exhibitors, their employees or agents is limited to one hour before the start and after the end of the daily opening hours of the event.
- Stands of other participants may not be entered outside of the daily opening hours without the permission of the stand owner.
- Jets & Props reserves the right to order a general ban on smoking in all rooms accessible to the public and exhibitors if this is required by law or official requirements or if Jets & Props considers such an order to be reasonable at its best discretion.
R. Breaches of duty by the participant, right of termination, contractual penalty
- If the participant violates the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, Jets & Props is entitled, after prior warning, to impose a contractual penalty of €1,000.00 for each case of violation, and €2,000.00 in the event of a repeat violation, provided the participant is a merchant. This does not affect Jets & Props’ right under these conditions to otherwise remedy the violations at the expense of the participant or to close the stand.
- Jets & Props is entitled to withdraw the participant’s use of the connections and lines to the power supply and telecommunications network if the participant is in arrears with performance obligations and/or violates the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions relating to advertising and stand activities.
- Culpable violations of the participant’s obligations arising from the contractual relationship or of the orders made within the framework of the trade fair regulations entitle Jets & Props to terminate the contractual relationship for good cause with immediate effect if the violations are not stopped immediately upon request.
- In the event of termination for good cause, Jets & Props is entitled to close the exhibitor’s/manufacturer’s stand immediately and to demand immediate dismantling of the stand and clearing of the stand area, or to exclude visitors from the event immediately.
- If the exhibitor/manufacturer defaults on dismantling the stand or clearing the stand area, Jets & Props is entitled to dismantle the stand and/or clear the stand area at the expense of the exhibitor/manufacturer or have it done.
- Jets & Props is entitled to demand a contractual penalty of up to €10,000.00, to be determined in each individual case at Jets & Props’ reasonable discretion and, in the event of a dispute, to be judicially reviewed, if the participant culpably fails to meet his obligations in connection with the issuance of non-approved objects, the unauthorized provision of the stand space, the erection of the stand, the failure to remove disturbing objects, the lack of equipment or occupancy of the stand, the stand design/equipment, early dismantling and/or the timely evacuation, unauthorized addressing/questioning, omission political advertising, violations of cleaning obligations or violations of property rights. If Jets & Props is also entitled to damages due to the culpable breach of duty, the contractual penalty shall be offset against the claim for damages.
- In the event of gross negligence, Jets & Props is only liable for the fault of its legal representatives and senior employees, unless there is a breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) or of life, limb or health.
- Jets & Props is only liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations or in the event of injury to life, limb or health.
- Irrespective of the legal reason, Jets & Props is only liable for foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which must typically be expected, and in particular not for criminal offenses by third parties.
- Insofar as Jets & Props is liable for slight negligence, liability is limited to €7,500.00, except in cases of injury to life, limb or health.
- No-fault liability of Jets & Props for existing defects according to § 536a para. 1 BGB (e.g. stand equipment) and any consequential damage to the exhibitor / manufacturer / co-exhibitor is excluded.
- For damage to objects, Jets & Props will only pay compensation in the amount of the current value upon presentation of written proof of the acquisition costs.
- If damage occurs during the event, this must be reported to Jets & Props immediately in writing, and if damage is caused by third parties and/or damage also to the police. Compensation for damages is excluded if a late notification of damage for which the participant is responsible leads to the insurer of Jets & Props or third parties liable for compensation refusing compensation.
- The participant is liable to Jets & Props for damages for which he is responsible, regardless of whether they are caused by himself, his employees, agents or exhibition objects and facilities. The participant is obliged to exempt Jets & Props and its vicarious agents from any claims for recourse and fines, without prejudice to their obligations.
T. Flat rates, severability clause, statute of limitations, right of retention
- Jets & Props’ right to prove greater damage or expenses to the exhibitor/manufacturer remains unaffected in the case of all lump-sum claims for damages and remuneration. The exhibitor/manufacturer is entitled to prove that no damage or expenses were incurred or that they were significantly lower than those stated in the flat rate.
- Should a provision of the contract regarding participation and/or these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the contract and/or these General Terms and Conditions. In such a case, Jets & Props and the exhibitor/manufacturer undertake to agree on an effective and enforceable provision as applicable from the outset, which corresponds as closely as possible to the purpose of the provision to be replaced. The same applies to filling in gaps.
- The limitation period for claims against Jets & Props is one year, unless Jets & Props justified the claims with gross negligence or intent or the claims are subject to a statutory limitation period of more than three years. The limitation period begins on the last day of the event.
- The exhibitor/manufacturer can only offset claims by Jets & Props with counterclaims that are legally established, undisputed or recognized by Jets & Props. The same applies to rights of retention if the participant is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. If the participant does not belong to this group of people, he is authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
U. Written form, place of performance, place of jurisdiction, applicable law
- All claims of the participant against Jets & Props must be asserted in writing. Changes and additions to the contract for the participation and the general terms and conditions including the written form clause as well as all declarations aimed at the termination of the contractual relationship must be made in writing in order to be effective.
- The entire legal relationship between Jets & Props, its employees, vicarious agents or vicarious agents on the one hand and the participant or his employees, vicarious agents or vicarious agents are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Only the German-language texts of the contractual conditions are authoritative and legally binding.
- The place of performance and place of jurisdiction (also for actions on checks and bills of exchange) is the registered office of Jets & Props for both parties, provided the participant is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law or has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany. However, Jets & Props reserves the right to sue the participant in his general place of jurisdiction.
The official registration form is now available for download